BINAURALIZER STUDIO 2
Binauralizer Studio is a spatial audio plugin (VST3, AU, AAX) to convert surround tracks (up to 22.2) to binaural 3D audio. It conserves all spatial information contained in the original multichannel track, and translates it into binaural for listening over headphones. Version 2 brings four new features : spatial room effect, head-tracking, an improved SOFA importer and new input configurations (4.0.4, 9.1.4 and 9.1.6).
189,00€ (excl. VAT)
Discover BINAURALIZER STUDIO 2 on video
- Sixteen input configurations : stereo, 5.1, 7.1.4, 9.1.6 (new) … up to 22.2
- Spatial room effect based on measured impulse responses (new)
- Head-tracking (new)
- SOFA importer for up to 5 custom HRTFs (new)
- Output format : binaural 3D audio
- Sampling frequency up to 192 kHz
- Solo mode to hear individual channels
- Option to low-pass filter LFE channel
- Plugin format : VST3, AU, AAX for Mac (Intel/Silicon) and Windows
189,00€ (excl. VAT)
Binauralizer Studio 2 includes new binaural room impulse responses (BRIR) measured in first-class immersive studios : Radio France, RFI Labo, Immersive BB and Polyson Post Production. It allows gradual control from anechoic HRTF to in situ measurements.
Head-tracking is plug and play with several commercial and DIY trackers including Feichter T3, Supperware and nvsonic.
All major input formats are accepted, including 5.1, 7.1 and new immersive formats such as 7.1.4 and 9.1.6… up to 22.2. For each format, several channel orders are available, leading to a universal binaural downmixer.
A word about SOFA
Binauralizer Studio 2 includes a SOFA importer, with a drag and drop interface for up to 5 custom filters. This lets you choose “the head you want” for binaural rendering. Several SOFA files are accessible on the SOFA conventions website. They have been measured on different humans or mannequins. Just drag and drop them into Binauralizer option window to replace the default filters.