AMBI PAN HD
Ambi Pan HD is a 3D ambiX panner, supporting high order ambisonics up to order 3.
It lets you create 3D positional audio in a minute, ready to embed in 360 videos, games and VR applications.
Two different panning views, from above or equirectangular, offer flexibility to design complex trajectories. A transparent window allows to pan on top of a 360 video in equirectangular mode.
- 3D panning (azimuth, elevation, distance)
- Spatial width control
- Distance attenuation factor
- Azimuth/distance pad
- Azimuth/elevation pad
- Ambi Scene : transparent equi-rectangular window
- Input : mono, stereo, 4.0, 5.1, 7.1, 8.0
- Output : ambiX (order 1, 2 or 3)
Time-varying delay algorithm, which naturally slows down or fast forwards the input signal