Ambi Eyes is a free 360 video player connected to Ambi Head HD (v1.3 and above). It allows to monitor monoscopic 360 videos while authoring the ambisonic mix. Head rotations are transmitted in real-time to Ambi Head HD to apply audio rotations.
Ambi Eyes is a standalone application for Mac and PC. If a VR headset is connected to the computer, Ambi Eyes will automatically detect it (PC only).
Synchronization between DAW’s timeline and Ambi Eyes can be adjusted in Ambi Head HD settings (top right wheel).
- Input : monoscopic 360 video (up to 4K)
- Supported formats : H.264, H.265 and VP8
- Compatible with PC VR headsets (e.g., Vive, Oculus Quest via Link)
- Transmits head rotations to Ambi Head HD (v1.3 and above)
- No audio (audio is played in the DAW)