Beside making our own plugins, we propose custom research and development services.
Our clients and partners range from individual musicians to major industrial companies.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss new projects.
Noise Makers has extensive knowledge of digital signal processing, and ten years of experience in:
– Binaural technologies
– Ambisonics (encoding, decoding, virtualisation)
– VBAP and other vector-based panning methods
– Multichannel processing
– Physically-based synthesis
– Real-time environmental sound models
– Granular, wavetable, FM, additive, FFT-1 and other synthesis techniques
– Audio plugins
– Juce framework
– Core audio drivers
– Windows and Mac applications
– Game engines
Contact email@example.com if you have projects and wish to discuss partnerships and/or externalization.