Procedural Ambient Noise Orchestra (PANO) is a real-time multichannel Foley synthesizer.
This unique virtual instrument offers interactive controls to liquid, fire, wind, and all kind of spatialized sound textures.
Pano Player is the plugin version of PANO (VST, AU, AAX). Plug it in your favorite DAW as a virtual instrument and instantly add dynamics, naturalness and infinite variations to your soundscapes and Foley effects.
- Dynamic morphing PAD
- Spatialization and width control
- Binaural and multichannel outputs (up to 7.1)
- Parameter automation
- Included liquid, wind and fire presets
- Reading presets made with PanoComposer
PANO PLAYER V1.6
Evaluation versions are full-featured, but produce intermittent silences and can not be used for commercial purposes. Please try and see what they can bring to your productions. If you like them, then support us and go to the store.
PanoComposer is the standalone version of PANO that gives access to all PANO parameters (granular synthesis, subtractive synthesis, loops) and allows to create presets for PanoPlayer.
- Two granular synthesisers (with predefined grains, drops, bubbles, cracks…)
- 32-subband additive noise synthesis
- 4 filters (subtractive noise synthesis)
- 4 loopers for loading custom wavfiles
- Dynamic morphing PAD editor